Join Team 1,000
Doing Together What We Cannot Do Alone
One hundred Team 1,000 members are needed to create the “core funding” for TransForward – Texas Transgender Health.
Each Team 1,000 individual or organization commits to funding at least $1,000 for each of three successive years. This supports dedicated personnel, infrastructure and capacity development, including virtual meetings, stipends or gift cards when applicable, subject matter expert collaborations, Team 1,000/Advisory Council/Program Team activities, and project development.
Team 1,000 members will be recognized for their contribution to improving the lives of transgender Texans and making a di erence for the community. Ten to twelve Team 1,000 members will be selected to serve on Texas Transgender Health’s Advisory Council, which advises the program’s development and implementation.
Team 1,000 members in good standing will be:
- Provided access to private pages and posts to understand how their funds are being used and update on our activities
- Recognized with a distinctive Team 1,000 member “pin” that can be proudly worn on clothing
- Recognized on both THI’s and Equality Texas Foundation’s websites and appropriate Facebook and other social media pages including transforward.texashealthinstitute.org
- Recognized in collateral materials for projects, programs, and events sponsored by TransForward – Texas Transgender Health
- Invited to and recognized at selected projects, programs, and events sponsored by TransForward – Texas Transgender Health
Join us as a Team 1,000 member and make a substantive difference in the lives of 140,000 transgender, non-binary and intersex Texans.