Transgender Health Learning Series
The Transgender Health Learning Series will serve as a convenient, online series of six courses for health providers and people interested in becoming more familiar with the transgender community.
Our long term goal is to move toward a workforce that is culturally competent regarding the transgender community in healthcare and public health. A workforce that is welcoming, respectful, affirming, and knowledgeable.
- Transgender 101: A foundation course on transgender people and public health
- Transgender 102: Transgender patient-provider relationship
- Transgender 103: LGBTQ workplace inclusion
Transgender 104: Psychological distress
- Transgender 105: The role of endocrinology in the transgender community from a public health perspective
- Transgender 106: Post-operative/surgery care in the transgender community from a public health perspective
Want to get involved? Be sure to click Get Involved. We have a lot to do and your help will be appreciated and valued.
Want to contribute to our work to improve healthcare for people who identify as transgender? Consider making a small donation.