Are you up for the challenge?
You are transgender, gender non-binary, Intersex, parent of a trans youth, or ally and want to improve the quality of health for our community. Consider applying to serve on Program Team.
We are looking for a few dedicated people to help scale our efforts. The Team’s role is to provide “trans voices and experiences” to inform our efforts by bringing real life examples to our work.
You will be engaged in helping our funded projects. You will also help by:
- Taking part in monthly conference calls, in-person meetings, or video meetings
- Provide ideas and suggestions that can help lead to funded projects
- Identify possible funding opportunities or sources
- Connect us with people in the transgender and health communities
- Help us conduct listening sessions, key informant interviews, surveys and promote our efforts
- Inform the Advisory Council with our collective voices and experiences
- Help identify priorities and route important healthcare information to other team and Advisory Council members
- Work with us in smaller work groups as needed
- Provide feedback on our efforts and activities